The Pulse Top 5: ‘Five-0′ Premiere, ‘The Manor’ and more
BY JASON GENEGABUS / firstname.lastname@example.org
‘HAWAII FIVE-0′ SEASON FOUR PREMIERE
1. The cast and producers of “Hawaii Five-0″ greeted fans at their “Sunset of the Beach” in Waikiki on Sept. 26. From left, Al Harrington, Teilor Grubbs, Alex Kurtzman, Peter Lenkov, Alex O’Loughlin, Bryan Spicer, Michelle Borth and Taylor Wily. See honolulupulse.com/h50sotb for complete Pulse coverage, including additional photos and video.
PICS: ‘NINES’ AT CHEF CHAI
2. Local photographer Russell Tanoue launched “Nines,” his new monthly party, at Chef Chai at the Pacifica on Sept. 27. The party returns to the Kapiolani Boulevard restaurant on Oct. 25; see honolulupulse.com/nines for more pictures from the grand opening celebration.
PICS: ‘THE MANOR’ AT M NIGHTCLUB
3. Los Angeles-based DJ Echo was the special guest at “The Manor” at M Nightclub on Sept. 27. Visit honolulupulse.com/manorecho for the complete Pulse photo gallery.
PICS: ‘HOT HAWAIIAN NIGHTS’ AT THE CROWN BAR
4. Local recording artist Micah G was the featured guest during a live television taping of “Hot Hawaiian Nights” at the Crown Bar and Nightclub on Sept. 27. Go to honolulupulse.com/hhncrown for additional photos.
PICS: ‘OKTOBERFEST’ AT THE HAWAII PRINCE HOTEL
5. The Hawaii Prince Hotel and the Boston Beer Co. got an early start to this year’s German-style Oktoberfest celebrations with a party on Sept. 27. The event featured authentic German food and music, a beer stein-hoisting contest and more. For more pictures from the party, see honolulupulse.com/oktoberfest13.